We collect personal information you provide via forms, applications, surveys, documents or images you attach or upload, and other online fields. Examples of personal information we may collect include your name, postal or email addresses, telephone, and fax or mobile numbers. There are portions of our online services where we may collect personal information about you to fulfill your online requests (e.g. topics of interest). We may obtain information about you directly from you, through your use of our products and services and from third parties (such as credit bureaus and demographic firms).
When you visit our online services, we and companies we work with may track and collect information from the computer or mobile device you used to access our online services, including the following:
● Information about your device, such as your device model and manufacturer and Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device;
● Information about your browser, such as browser type and platform, operating system, and screen resolution; and
● Information about your browsing behavior, such as the link that brought you to our online services, any links clicked within our online services, the pages on our online services you visited, average time spent on these pages, and when they were visited.
Please see “Information about Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below to understand how we collect some of the data described above. We, along with our service providers and business partners, use this data to calculate usage levels for our online services, diagnose problems, ensure that our online services function properly, and for the purposes described below under “Use of Collected Information.”
Use of Collected Information
We may use information you provide us through our online services to:
- respond to your questions and requests;
- provide service support;
- manage institutional risk;
- assess your satisfaction with our services;
- contact you about updates to our online services;
- conduct research and analytics (for example, regarding the use of our online services), and provide you customized content and communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- maintain measures aimed at detecting and preventing fraud and protecting the security of personal information and our online services;
- provide specified services to you;
- allow you to utilize features within this Website by granting us access to information from your device, such as contact lists, when you request certain services;
- monitor the performance of our online services, diagnose problems and ensure that our online services function properly, make our online services easier and more convenient to use, and otherwise administer our online services;
- investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation, the terms, rules or policies of our online services, or the rights of third parties, or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper;
- comply with laws, regulations, legal processes and law enforcement requirements; and
- otherwise operate our business, or any other purpose that complies with applicable laws and regulations.
How We Share Personal Information
Any information we collect through your use of our online services may be shared with our service providers, our affiliates, or as permitted or required by law (such as credit bureau agencies, business we buy or sell assets from, and law enforcement or government agencies).
If we have information from you or information that is available from other sources, including from third parties from both offline and online sources, we may use it in combination with the information that we have collected through our online services. We can use this information to better tailor and personalize our services and communications to you, both online and offline, and for any other purpose that complies with applicable law and regulation.
We may also use and share data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual consumers) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
Information about Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Technologies
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a device. Cookies may enable us to capture and compile statistical information about how you use our online services, including information relating to your device’s IP address, the frequency of your visits, readership data (such as the average length of visits, which pages are viewed or shared during a visit or other interactions with our content, such as time spent viewing videos, PDFs read and links clicked), authentication information, acceptance or rejection of website terms, and periods of inactivity.
Our online services also use web beacons. Web beacons are invisible tags and may be placed on a webpage, in advertisements, or in an email or other message. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular device visits a particular page. For example, web beacons may count the number of individuals who visit this Website from a particular advertisement or who enroll in a service after viewing a particular advertisement.
How We Use These Technologies
We, our service providers, and third party business partners use information collected from cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies for the following purposes:
- to allow our online services to operate as you have requested;
- to understand how our online services are accessed and used;
- to recognize you when you return to this Website;
- to assess the effectiveness of advertising and readership content;
- to deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you; and
- for other purposes described above under “Use of Collected Information.”
We may combine the information that we collect through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies with other personal information we have collected from you from both online and offline sources.
We work with service providers to promote its products and services both on this Website and other websites. For example, if you visit a page on this Website or third party websites that provides information about a GrowthAdvisorHQ Service, a cookie may be placed on your browser or device that identifies the product you viewed. This information allows us, our service providers, and our third party business partners to deliver more relevant and tailored content, such as ads for that particular product.
Other than service providers, we do not allow unaffiliated third parties to collect personal information about your activities on this Website. Nor do we serve ads promoting unaffiliated third party products or services on this Website.
Our Security Procedures
Our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our online services. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law to guard nonpublic personal information about you against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you have provided to us through our online services. We have internal policies governing the proper handling of consumer information by personnel and requiring third parties that provide support or marketing services on our behalf to adhere to appropriate security standards with respect to such information.
Links to Other Websites
Do Not Track Policy
Most browsers can be set to send signals to third party websites requesting them not to track the user’s activities. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals. Consequently, our third party service providers may indeed track and collect information about your online activities over time while navigating to, from and on our online services, notwithstanding any “do not track” signals we may receive.
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
Our online services are not directed to or intended for individuals under 18 years of age.
Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded, text files that help your browser navigate through this Website. The cookie file is generated by this Website when you access it and is accepted and processed by your computer’s browser software or when you interact with us on-line. The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder.
Cookies and similar technology enable GrowthAdvisorHQ to capture and compile statistical information about how you use this Website and interact with us on-line, including information relating to the frequency of visits, IP addresses, readership data, (such as the average length of visits, which pages are viewed or shared during a visit or other interactions with our content such as time spent viewing videos, PDFs read and links clicked), authentication information, acceptance or rejection of website terms, periods of inactivity, time zones, language preferences and other regional information.
We, our associated firms and/or other persons acting on our or their behalf use this information for the following purposes:
- To assess the effectiveness of advertising and readership content;
- To improve the website content and performance;
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log onto this Website;
- To recognize you when you return to this Website;
- To deliver a better and more personalized service by allowing us to customize this Website according to your individual interests; and
- To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you.
Information held in cookies or similar tracking technology set by GrowthAdvisorHQ are kept to a minimum and can only be read by GrowthAdvisorHQ, our associate firms, their authorized third parties or by someone who has physical access to your personal computer.
How can you manage your Cookie preferences?
Many web browsers allow you to control the use of most cookies through their browser settings. To learn more about cookies, including information on what cookies have been set on your computer and how cookies can be managed and deleted, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
This Website may use Google Analytics to track your activity. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This Website may use Adobe Analytics to track your activity. To opt out of being tracked by Adobe Analytics across all websites visit: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html.
In addition to the cookies noted above, this Website may also serve third party cookies, which allows us, our service providers, and our third party business partners to deliver more relevant and tailored content. For more information about the specific cookies that may be served, and to opt out of receiving these cookies, look here: https://www.fullstory.com/optout; here: https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#terms; and here: https://www.fullcontact.com/privacy-center/
Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when you access or use this Website or online services. By accessing or using this Website or online Services you consent to GrowthAdvisor using cookies. In the event you refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser setting, some or all areas of this Website or online Services may not function properly or may not be accessible.
© 2019 GrowthAdvisorHQ. All rights reserved.